Kanban Brazil 2022
September 28 & 29, 2022 | São Paulo, Brazil
Get a quick bird’s-eye view of your entire business in one click. Learn where your business fails and where it excels in the simplest way possible through power VSM tools.
Manage Product Increments (PI) and sprints in one place while having a deeper understanding about your costs, risks, and performance for better projections.
Optimise your delivery ecosystem todayContact Us
Gain a clear view of the key health metrics of your delivery teams.
Because you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Understand and address the balance of the work in your delivery pipeline versus what your teams are able to complete.
Source of Delay and Waste
Identify your biggest sources of waste and delay so you can make the right interventions to improve your overall value stream.
Conduct side-by-side comparisons of key performance metrics across different periods. Compare several periods against a performance baseline using heat map visualisation.
Normalise your various demands and remove the noise so you can clearly see if your delivery is working on the right things and how that distribution has changed over time.
Visualise the various classes of service in your delivery to see distribution, historical trends, and whether reality matches expectation.
Flomatika helps leaders understand the health of their delivery system, empowering them to:
Control over productivity, time-to-market, predictability, quality and waste.
Understand fitness level against customers and stakeholders service level expectations.
Connect strategy to execution with an unprecedented level of visibility and transparency.
Balance the demand distribution across the board.
Start Measuring top-level metrics effectively and transform your delivery ecosystem with Flomatika.
Quickly surface the various key concerns in your delivery to easily identify the specific work items that require attention or intervention.
Explore comprehensive visualisations of all the ways you categorise your work, such as their distribution as well as key trends over time.
The Flomatika difference / The Flomatika advantage:
Radical transparency over your profile of work across completed, in progress and upcoming work.
Improved decision making through customer-centric and flow-based metrics.
Smarter contextual analysis across different portfolios, programs, projects and teams.
Greater visibility over whether your teams are in states of flow, burnout or paralysis.
Delivery Management Features
- Visualise across several perspectives of completed work, work In process and upcoming work.
- See at what rate teams, products and services are introduced into your system, your WIP levels, and completion rates over time.
- View all the key fields of your work items without consulting your source system.
- Conduct analysis on the fly for better daily decisions.
- Track your work in progress items against their SLE in near real time.
- Check your lead time performance over time and reap more information on individual work items.
- Examine how your work in progress changes day to day and if you are sticking to your WIP limits.
- Utilise your historical data to support governance, better understand times to market, productivity, predictability and service levels, and inform statistical and probabilistic forecasts
- Visualise all the work in process across your teams and portfolios to prioritise effectively, ensure the right things are being worked on and monitor crucial leading performance indicators
- Maximise effectiveness and sense check your triage system with a clear picture of all upcoming work and existing backlogs
Learn how Flomatika can help optimise
delivery management in your organisation.
Identify bottlenecks faster and conduct deeper cycle time analysis across your workflow with our bottleneck finder.
Leverage cutting-edge data engineering with our AI-powered insights, providing actionable recommendations based on your performance.
Build a framework of excellence and continuous improvement:
Clear indicators of whether your delivery ecosystem is improving, deteriorating or plateauing.
Smoother global optimisation by leveraging flow efficiency and fitness level as key improvement drivers.
Greater visibility over bottlenecks, key sources of delays, and other forms of waste.
Smarter recommendations through our unparalleled AI-powered insights engine.
Continuous Improvement Features
- Compare the time items of work spend in queues with how much time they spend being actively worked on.
- See how the trend changes over different periods.
- Identify opportunities for optimising flow efficiency through deeper analysis of your queues
- Access a CFD that conducts enterprise analysis without the noise.
- Support analysis across multiple teams, workflows, and work item types.
- Zoom, filter and view key statistics
- Quantify the relationship between demand and capacity and the impact it has on delivery performance.
- Help teams take control of their WIP by quantifying the relationship between their commitments and what they can deliver.